If you know me at all, you know how much it bugs me that these are stacked out of order! I was a good mommy though and didn't "fix" it....until he went to bed:)
ha ha! I totally do that too, Monica!! Cute pictures of the park, too - looks like you and Jen found a good one! There is an amazing park over in Lewis Center off of Orange and 23 - it's called "North Orange Park" I think...it's brand new - kind of a hike for you, but in case you're feeling adventurous (or bored!) you and Graham can play there some day! We will meet you!
Welcome to our blog! I am hoping to keep this updated as we enter our second year with Graham. I love reading other family's blogs, and feel it's about time that I contributed something as well! I promise I will get better with things, so bear with me.
1 comment:
ha ha! I totally do that too, Monica!! Cute pictures of the park, too - looks like you and Jen found a good one! There is an amazing park over in Lewis Center off of Orange and 23 - it's called "North Orange Park" I think...it's brand new - kind of a hike for you, but in case you're feeling adventurous (or bored!) you and Graham can play there some day! We will meet you!
Post a Comment