5 years ago
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
15 month well baby visit today
Today Graham and I went to visit his pediatrician for his 15 month well baby appointment. He was such a good sport until the dreaded shots. I don't know why, but I was actually ok watching him get them as an infant. Now that he is bigger and truly looks petrified and hurt when he wails after the shot, I just feel horrible. Anyway, for the stat update. Here we go.....21 lbs. (10th percentile..though I think that is generous) and 31 and 1/4 inches tall (45th percentile). He got the 4th round of his DTaP immunizations and the dreaded MMR shot. He seemed to be a happy camper the rest of the day, so all is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
wow! graham weighs the same as Daly! so funny -we will have to play this summer!!!
Post a Comment