5 years ago
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Sick update #2
So Graham was fine Friday and half of Saturday. By the end of the day Saturday, he was coughing, snotty, and congested. Not to mention CRANKY! Poor guy. We put him to bed at 6:30 and he slept in until 8 the next morning. Today he was in much better spirits, but still snotty, congested, and coughing. So the fever he had earlier in the week was a sign of things to come! His urinalysis came back clear, and since he was ok for a day or so, I haven't called the doctor again. I think we are just dealing with the last of the winter colds, and a bit of teething to boot! He is really working on the 4 1st year molars. Ouch! I think we will stay home Monday to rest a bit. Though it is hard to get a toddler to relax. The closest I can get is to get him to sit with me and read books, which he loves. But one can only read for so long ! Sometimes running errands is good because at least he sits still!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment