Monday, April 20, 2009

New park!

Part of being a Mom to a toddler seems to be going to the park...a lot. Which is fine, because we have a great time. Though our usual park is getting a little old, so I thought I would scope out the neighborhood and try to find something new. I found one just as close, but a bit newer, and very exciting to Graham. We took advantage of our few nice days and went a few times over the weekend. We met our friends Jenn and Lilli one day. Lilli is such a daredevil, if you look close you can see her powering UP the slide on her own! Graham watches her in amazement sometimes! I think he sometimes wishes he could be as much of an explorer as she is, but it doesn't seem to be in his little personality. He is content to sit and bounce or swing. He LOVES the swings. I now can't turn in the direction of the park without him saying "weengs" over and over in the car!

Hangin out in the swings...
To climb or not to climb...check out his new summer sandals though, aren't they so cute?
Graham loves this bouncy teeter totter thing....check out Miss Lilli in the background!
Trying to decide if he wants to attempt climbing the slide....he did with my help!

No trip to the park is complete without the first knee scrape of the summer! Time to make sure I have a First Aid kit in the car!

No comments: