Graham and I spent the afternoon with our good friends, Jenn and Lilli, who invited us over for an egg hunt today. We were so impressed that the kiddos caught on so fast! It was a great time! Poor Graham's teeth are really hurting (his bottom molars are coming in), and he was kinda sad towards the end of the afternoon. But he looked so cute in his Easter outfit. I decided why not get to wear it twice, right? Thanks Lilli and Jenn for such a fun day!
5 years ago







2 comments:
How cute!!!! He looks adorable and I bet they all had loads of fun.
hi monica! I just got caught up on your blog...I felt so behind after being gone for so long! ha ha! First of all - I'm so glad Graham is feeling better, how awful for him, and for you! What did it end up being? Was it a UTI or something like that? And how fun that you went to Mnpls to visit your friend! I love the Mall of America! I bet Graham loooved it there!! And...WHERE did you find the cutie outfit for him?? OMG! I looove it!! Hope your weekend was great!!!
Post a Comment