5 years ago
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Sick day..
Poor Graham isn't feeling well. He started with some nasty snotty stuff oozing from his nose pretty much constantly yesterday, along with a cough and sneezing. Tonight he went to bed with a fever of 101. I am hoping he wakes up feeling better. He has been whiny, clingy, and just not happy. I am finding that the hardest thing to get him to do though is just STOP! Stop running, walking, playing, etc. He tries to keep moving and then he will drop a toy, or trip a little, and oh my, the flood gates open! So I tried to get him to sit and cuddle. It worked for a few minutes, but he just wanted to keep moving. So, we played peekaboo! The first picture shows really well how he is feeling:( The following pictures are a series of peekaboo pics. I took these right before bed yesterday, so please ignore how nasty his shirt is, we were 2 minutes away from bath here, so the shirt and all its nastiness was coming off!

Sidenote: Look above at all the board books that are out-they all are ones with photos of babies..these are the only ones he gets out to read!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment