5 years ago
Sunday, February 8, 2009
"Peez"
That would be what Graham calls Pizza! We have recently discovered that he is like every other kid in the USA and LOVES pizza. I make it a lot on Friday nights, and decided to try giving it to Graham. Well, you would think I am giving him his last meal or something! He eats a full size slice, the same size I eat for dinner! I at least make it myself, so I know its a little bit healthier than many alternatives, but it's nice to know we have a fall back meal for going out! I really need to video him going a little crazy as I am desperately trying to cut and cool the slice for him. He sits in his chair and literally shakes and screeches because he wants it sooo bad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Maybe when he grows up he'll move up to eating a whole pizza like his uncle Nick instead of just a whole slice!
Post a Comment