Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Binky hunt

Before you watch this, let me explain. When Graham is awake and playing in his crib before I go it to get him, he apparently gets entertainment from throwing his binkies (yes, as in plural-he sleeps with many!) out of the crib. They always land underneath the crib. So, when I go in to get him, the first thing I do is get down on all fours, reach under the crib and get the binks. I never make a big deal about it, I just do it. Well, the last couple of days whenever we go into his room, he runs over to the crib and, well, you will see. The boy has apparently been paying attention! If you listen carefully right at the beginning he says "binks" ....normally I call them "binks"....

2 comments:

Ali said...

I need stock in those darn things. I'm constantly buying them bc of how often they go missing.

Kate said...

So cute! Can't wait to see him again.