We had a fun early afternoon with all the friends over for lunch, and after a long nap, Graham was ready to play again today. His favorite word this week is "hat". I keep his hats, shoes, coats, in our laundry room. Tonight he kept going into the laundry room saying "hat" and pointing up to them. I got it down, put it on his head, and for the next hour he played and played, but never took off the hat! It cracked me up so I kept taking pictures. He even ate his dinner with the hat on. It NEVER came off until he finished dinner..the hat was on for well over an hour. What a silly guy! He is going to be that kid who shows up to preschool in his batman suit because he refuses to take it off!

Getting my shoes for me...even though I didn't need them!


Busy Busy!


The hat has been on for about 45 minutes at this point..

Dinner with a hat on...yes I know it's poor manners, but too cute in this case.

All done! No more hat!
No comments:
Post a Comment