5 years ago
Monday, January 26, 2009
What we do all day...
I am sure there are many of you out there that wonder what we do all day long. Well, after getting ready for a meal, eating it, cleaning up from it, changing diapers, rocking to sleep, getting up from naps, letting dogs out, feeding them, there really isn't that much totally "free" time in my day. I know that is hard to believe, I wouldn't have believed it myself a year ago when I was still teaching. However, when the "free" time during the day does pop up, here are some photos of what we do. The fun part? Graham is loving helping! He gets really excited to find socks in the dryer (he will only pull out socks- and actually searches for them in there, it's pretty cute) and most often leaves some of his toys in there as well. He also is a huge fan of my new Dyson vacuum. Isn't it lovely? I love it. It was a Christmas gift that I was so looking forward to! Graham likes it too, he chases me around as I vacuum, laughing hysterically. As for the dishwasher, he tries to crawl into it...so that is a chore we try to avoid!


Notice the little blue ball in the dryer, and the little orange ball in the dishwasher. There used to be a little red ball too....I haven't been able to find it in weeks. I wonder why!? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Henry loves the vacuum, too. Funny bc it scares the dog, but Henry just wants to grab it.
I feel ya, sister. I can't find the blue ball anymore...I think we lost it on day 1!
Carol
oh monica, I KNOW what you do all day! Your pictures are so great - as is this blog! I love it!!!
Post a Comment