Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Watching history....

Watching the new First Family
Taking a milk break
Parade time!
We spent much of this 5 degree day inside watching Inauguration coverage. It was such an exciting thing to witness. Graham liked all the clapping and cheering. He waved to all the people during the parade. He is pretty good with this due to the fact that we watch the Today Show most days and he claps and waves to the crowd outside the studio every morning. Anyway, we had a fun day watching all of the historical coverage, it was a good first history lesson! I enjoyed watching it all, but I do have to say I think the part of the day that made me smile the most was Aretha's hat. You go girl.

1 comment:

heidi schaeffer said...

hah! I thought the same thing! I love bows, but honestly, what was that?!!! Graham honestly couldn't be CUTER!!! I loved your story about cutting his onesie off today - if he didn't have snaps, I would have done the same!!!