Monday, January 5, 2009

Picasso!

Today Graham and I tried an art class with our friends Lilli and Jenn. It was interesting to watch the kiddos decide what to do. Graham wasn't too thrilled with finger painting...he ended up tasting more of it than painting. I swear he will be that kid in kindergarten who eats the glue! He actually got really upset with the whole idea. He must take after me, messes aren't fun! My mother loves to tell the story of the first time they took me too the beach and I wouldn't get off the blanket and touch the sand:)...Anyway, check out the masterpieces...bidding starts at $1.00 (ok, $2.00 for the snowman since I obviously helped out:))
Can you see the blue paint in his mouth? Yum. Don't worry, it's non-toxic, but still yucky!
Picking just the right color for the snowman!
The finished works of art! I struggled to get that handprint!

No comments: