Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Baby stats...

Graham had his 1 year old well baby appointment today. Here are his stats..He is 19 lbs. 5 oz....which puts him in the 10th percentile for weight. He is 29.5 inches long ( guess we can say tall now that he is pretty much upright!) which places him in the 45th percentile for height. I'm convinced he is really about 30 inches though...we shall see. Since Graham's birth he has continued to drop off the weight chart. His pediatrician has never been worried, and neither have I...though Pat and I like to joke about his future as a horse jockey or gymnast. It does kind of surprise me that he didn't gain a little more this time, as he loves to eat!

1 comment:

Kate said...

We have the same conversation in our house about Jack! As much as we love football it seems Jack only chance of ever seeing the field is as the kicker or water boy.