Graham's Yaya (Grandma-my mom) worked really hard and made him a cute new sweater. It is a little big now so that he can hopefully wear it next winter. Considering his current height and weight stats, I don't think that will be an issue. Thanks Mom!
Monica..it looks so cute. I can't wait to see it in person. Chloe does look sweet. I am so glad she is feeling better. She will be a great buddy for our little "G"
Welcome to our blog! I am hoping to keep this updated as we enter our second year with Graham. I love reading other family's blogs, and feel it's about time that I contributed something as well! I promise I will get better with things, so bear with me.
3 comments:
Yaya - Have you told Oma that Henry wants an "H" sweater?
Monica..it looks so cute. I can't wait to see it in person. Chloe does look sweet. I am so glad she is feeling better. She will be a great buddy for our little "G"
What a beautiful sweater! It looks great.
Post a Comment