Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Graham!

Exactly one year ago today, Graham was a newborn baby! Here are two pictures of his first few hours. Why is it when I look at him this is still what I see? Sweet baby.
This was Graham this morning(below). Pat and I woke him up by singing Happy Birthday while videotaping. We decided this will be a Tyler family tradition. One that he will love for a few years, but will dread as a teenager, I can't wait!
Graham decided to show off all of his riding toys Santa brought him, as well as some birthday presents. Have you ever seen MTV Cribs? I feel like this is when they show the rappers cool cars lined up out side their mansions....toddler style.

Oh, and he is of course doing "So big".
What a big one year old boy!!!!!!

1 comment:

heidi schaeffer said...

okay - Graham's "rides" are hilarious! Definitely MTV crib style! Now we need a tour of the fridge!!