So as we near a year, the nursing will most likely come to an end soon (again, more on that later..it makes me soo sad) So, Graham needs a new way to drink! I am hoping to not have to break out the bottles, so we are practicing really hard with the sippy. He has been pretty good with it since about 7 months. But he seems to know it's called a "sippy" because that is really all he will do-sip! I am working on getting him to actually drink a few ounces of water out if it..he is getting more interested. Or just more thirsty after having tons of salty stuffing over the past few days!
Check out his blue eyes!
Check out his blue eyes!





1 comment:
OH my gosh! I love the blog! Although, I'm not "high tech" enough to figure it out! Sad. These pictures are just too cute! He looks like he's doing a one handed push up while holding the sippy cup....very talented! :) We miss you guys!!
Post a Comment