Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Nap update...

For those of you who are interested in the nap schedule...here is an update. Nothing has changed. I had grand plans of trying to eliminate the morning nap because I thought little guy was ready. He isn't. Turned out that he was playing games with me for a few days, because he went right back to his normal schedule, napping at 10 and 2. So, I think we will stick with it for a while. Though, he never sleeps more than about 50 min. in the morning, which I like. It's just enough time for me to get myself pulled together and get us ready to get out the door and do something (anything!) at 11.

Our next thing to tackle is weaning from nursing. More on that later, I'm too tired to go into it now. I took the first step and bought whole milk for Graham. Though I bet it will expire before I use it. Oh well. It was an emotional hurdle for me to jump over. I literally have stared at the milk the last four times I have gone to the grocery, trying to decide if I should buy it or not. This last time, I finally made my big purchase. I even gave Graham a bit to try in his sippy. He spit it out. So I guess he is going to make this a little more challenging. Sounds like a project for 2009.

No comments: