Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Break...

My laptop is in need of a little repair...so I may not be blogging for a few days or so until it comes back. Don't worry, I haven't given up after only a few days, just waiting on the computer to come home! If I get really gutsy I may try to update via my iTouch...hmmm, may not be ready for that!

1 comment:

heidi schaeffer said...

Hi Monica! Yaaay for blogs!!! I'd love to hear your nap updates - do you have as much fun as I do with the naps?! Ughhhh! My little man fights them soooo much - today was okay, but usually 2 out of 3 naps are exhausting for me...and for him! I looooove your cute little blog!!!! Good for you!!! I update it from my phone - Scott showed me how and that's how I get things on so quickly - I do it while I'm nursing!