
I took this picture this morning as I was feeding Graham breakfast. This happens pretty much anytime I go in the kitchen. If you can't tell why I took the picture, let me explain. I love my house. It's so big and spacious. Over 3000 sq. ft. in fact. Yet, take a close look, there are 4 of us all in a 3 sq. ft. area. It drives me nuts! The dogs hover as soon as they think food is coming out. Actually, Graham does too...as soon as I go into the kitchen they are all right on my heels. Literally, check out the next picture.

Graham is obsessed with the little
fringies on the bottom of my jeans. He chases them as I am trying to move around..combine that with him saying "Mama, Mama" as he follows, two dogs howling and close behind him, and you know why I try to stay out of the kitchen!
No comments:
Post a Comment