Helping me make Buckeyes..Graham sampled a whole peanut butter ball!
Watching Charlie Brown Thanksgiving the morning after.....
Sweet Thanksgiving guy~
Graham, G.G., and Bapa
We clean up well for Holidays:)
1 comment:
heidi
said...
Oh! I LOVE Graham's little cream sweater! I'm such a sweater fan on little boys - I had a cute yellow one for Daly on Thanksgiving but he wouldn't wear it! You look adorable - what a nice family pic! Perfect for the xmas card! send your address when you can so I can add you to my list this year! :)
Welcome to our blog! I am hoping to keep this updated as we enter our second year with Graham. I love reading other family's blogs, and feel it's about time that I contributed something as well! I promise I will get better with things, so bear with me.
1 comment:
Oh! I LOVE Graham's little cream sweater! I'm such a sweater fan on little boys - I had a cute yellow one for Daly on Thanksgiving but he wouldn't wear it! You look adorable - what a nice family pic! Perfect for the xmas card! send your address when you can so I can add you to my list this year! :)
Post a Comment