...clouds away! What a great day for Graham! It was a big day here, not only was it "The Game" (OSU vs. Mich), but Graham and Pat went to see Sesame Street Live:Elmo's Green Thumb. Got to love Pat, he volunteered to take Graham by himself, on a big football game day. Though they were back in time to watch the games (with the help of our DVR) it was a nice treat for Graham, and I totally appreciated that Pat wanted to spend the time alone with Graham. I actually got a little sad as I looked at my watch and saw the show was starting, I really wished I could see his little face when Elmo made his debut. I am sure you can tell from the pictures, that he was in awe. I spent the morning running around doing about 6 errands that I had been putting off, and got them all done in record (pre baby days ) time! I felt so accomplished! Graham's souvenir was a Elmo ball, and as you can see he played with it for the rest of the day (after his 3 1/2 hour nap!) Don't be alarmed by his picture with the breathing machine, this is part of our daily routine now. We decided to take the advice of all the doctors he has seen, and put him on a daily preventative asthma medication. So Graham will have to do a treatment everyday now. Hopefully we can scale this back once we are through cold/flu season, so we will reevaluate in a few months. So, we have been doing it as part of the bedtime routine. Ball and froggy were right there to cuddle! Happy Weekend!
5 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment