Friday, January 22, 2010

36 week baby girl update....

Graham accompanied me to my Ob appointment this week. He has come to most of them, but not the past few. Anyway, after my appointment this time he said, "Dr. Somani has pretty hair". He is into compliments lately. Which is nice, and yes, she has beautiful hair! Anyway, as for baby girl, she is thankfully still head down, and is very, very low. I have contractions pretty much every 20 minutes in the evening when I actually have the chance to look at a clock and time them. I am still continuing to progress with dilating and all that fun stuff, so that is good, I'd like to get a lot of that out of the way ahead of time! I went out and bought her a Valentine's outfit...just in case-my due date is February 17th. My Dr. asked me if I had packed my bag yet, I told her no, and she replied. "go ahead and get that done." So, that is what I did tonight, packed the essentials, and made a list of the last minute things to through in. So we are as ready as we can be! I am more than ready, her movements, while still so exciting, are getting so strong, I feel like I must be bruised from the inside out! All for now.

No comments: