Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Toddler Theatre

Graham and I went to the Toddler Theatre at our local Rec Center. There is a nice theatre there, and once a month on Wednesdays his music class teacher does a little children's concert for toddlers. This was our first time going, and he had a great time! Most of the kids jump around on the stage with the singer, Graham sat in the seats with me for most of it. His little booty was itching to get up during "She'll Be Coming Around the Mountain" for the train the kids were following along. I tried to get a picture of that, but he was moving around too fast! Today's theme was all Halloween songs, and some classic favorites, Graham had a great time! After we went to the mall to get him fitted for shoes, once again I have him in too small of a size. Oops. Then we had a nice lunch together. Fun morning!

No comments: