This is my view waiting in line at the Dept of Public Health today. I was waiting for the H1N1 vaccine. I had already been in line for about 20 minutes at this point. Notice I am not in the building yet:) However, once I got to the doors you see, it went pretty fast. I was actually pretty impressed with how fast the whole process was going. One of the nurses told me they had vaccinated 800 people in the last hour alone. This clinic was for pregnant women and healthcare workers only, so Graham stayed home. I am hoping to be able to take him to his own doctor to get it in the next few weeks instead of having to take him to this madness. So, baby girl and I are hopefully safe so far....now for the rest of the family..
5 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment