Sunday, May 17, 2009

Too funny!

This video is absolutely hilarious. Let me set the stage here. Graham was near the end of dinner, when he started to make some poo faces. He finished with the faces (and the poo) and I started asking him, "did you poop?". He instantly started laughing, making silly faces and recreating the poo grunts! This went on for a few minutes with me dying laughing before I got the video camera to document Graham being a little comedian! It was obvious that he knew he was getting me to laugh by pretending to poo, and I completely kept him going because it was so hysterical. So, yes he had pooed, but by the time I was taping this, this was all a show! I apologize for my gratuitous use of the word "poo" in this video, ignore me! Oh, and you can see him do a few of his signs. He signs "cracker" and "please". I think I'll play this for his prom date one day:)

1 comment:

heidi said...

okay - monica, that was THE funniest thing i have seen in a long time! you should send that to Ellen! he's is SO cute - and funny!!!!!
we love the word "poop" at our house, Daly laughs almost every time we say "poopies" or "babies' - it's funny. I love it how Graham connected the poopie grunts with being funny!!!!