5 years ago
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Droopy Drawers solution!
My good friend Kate (The Shopping Mama) has a fantastic blog where she finds the coolest things to blog about for kids. I read it everyday, and have made a few purchases per her suggestions. This last one I just made was absolutely the best thing ever, so I had to show pictures because it is so cute! So, that is the issue, Graham is a skinny boy, a belt was a must. He loses his pant way too often. I remembered that Kate wrote about belts a while ago on her blog, and went to check them out. Once on her page , click on Accessories, then C. Belly Belts. I made my purchase and they came today, and voila, no more droopy drawers! Plus they are so cute, he looks like such a little dude. They are perfect for kids who will be potty training soon, as there is no need to undo a buckle or whatever. The frustrating part? After they arrived, I saw how incredibly simple the design is, and I thought to myself, seriously? I could have thought of this and be making some $$$$ . Oh well, at least someone is!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
The belt looks great, Monica! So glad you like it.
Post a Comment