Sorry I have been on the Blog MIA list for a while. I think after vacation I got out of the habit, and have had a hard time synching back into it. I posted a little picture of Graham practicing his letters today, gearing up for school.
A lot has happened in the past month, Hadley is finally on the move, walking after 17 months and a day. We went on vacation, had a great time, and the kids were in a family wedding. Lots of pictures to catch up on, maybe one day I will get my act together and get some posted. For now, I will update you with Hadley's 18 month stats. She has finally gotten on the growth chart for weight (barely at "under 5th percentile...) with a whopping 20.8 lbs! Which is fine by me, since I still have to carry her most places! She is 33 inches (supposedly, they measure so fast, I don't buy it:) which is 85th percentile. I think she is more like 31.5 inches, but she has certainly grown. She has many words and phrases, and definite opinions on most things. By far her favorite thing to do is anything that her brother does:) Here are a few pictures of her getting ready to go shopping with her baby. Oh, and of course her very own Blackberry. Play phones need not be around, only the real deal for this little lady!





2 comments:
She reminds me so much of Harper. I love our little girls!
oh monica, I am in the same lonely blog boat! I just honestly don't have the time anymore to post lengthy novels like I used to! I would love and I sooooo much to say, but by the time I get to writing, I am just too wiped out. I am sure you know the feeling. I love Graham's workbook! He is so amazing! We are not there yet, just hoping we can get through the doors this month at preschool! Wish us luck! xoxo
Post a Comment