5 years ago
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Hadley's One Year Stats
Hadley had her one year well baby appointment last week, and all is well! Baby girl is such a sweetheart and has been growing well. She is 16 lbs, 6 oz. Still well under 5th percentile, but she gained two pounds since her 9 month, so she is gaining just fine:) She is 28.5 inches long, which is 25th percentile. So since her birth, she has gained pretty much exactly 10 lbs and 10 inches! She has four teeth, with a 5th just breaking through this week. She is crawling, pulling up (kinda!) onto things, and practicing standing. I have tried to get her to take a few steps, and she just doesn't want to do it yet! As for her language, the words that I definitely can make out are "Mama, Dada, Nigh-nigh (night-night), nana (banana) , baby, baba (bunny). She is also starting to say things where I am doing double takes, saying "did she just say that?" So new sounds and words are coming every day. I think I heard her trying to say "no" today. Oh dear!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment