We had such a fun weekend! My oldest and dearest friend Sarah came to visit this weekend, with her son, Ansel. He is an adorable 15 month old, and we just met, finally! Sarah's mom was also visiting my mom, so we had a 3 generation visit, and had a great time! I just wish they still lived right around the corner:( Graham was a good role model (I think?!) for baby Ansel, and was pretty good at sharing all his toys. I think Ansel loved having him to watch and observe. I hope we didn't teach him any bad habits! The time just flew by, and though Sarah and I talk all the time, and talked whenever the babies were sleeping, I still feel like we haven't caught up enough. I really, really miss her already. Tears. Ok, I have to stop writing about it, it's making me sad. Bottom line, we live too far away.
More pictures from the weekend, here..http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2085842&id=1037291898&l=8215bf6131





No comments:
Post a Comment