Wednesday, December 23, 2009

32 week update for Baby Girl

I thought since baby girl and I were up at 5:30 in the morning, I would update you as to how her growth is coming along. The past few nights I haven't slept from 4-6 am. She must be getting me ready for feedings at this time! I slept like a log with my last pregnancy, so this is not fun! I would like to enjoy my final few weeks of sleep. Oh well. Ok, here is the update. Baby girl measured much more normal this time, 31 weeks. Graham always measured a week behind, so I bet she is close to his size. I have been having a lot of pelvic pressure lately, so my OB decided to perform a simple test that indicates whether preterm labor is imminent within a few weeks. I should get the results tomorrow. She did say my cervix was "pretty short already". So that means things are starting along. Hopefully not too fast though. I am pretty sure the results of the test will be negative, and baby girl will remain in her little oven a while longer! All for now. I am going to try to get one more hour of sleep before really starting this day!

No comments: