Monday, September 14, 2009

The Shopping Mama great Giveaway!

If you look at the links under my favorite blogs, you will see a link to The Shopping Mama. This site is done by one of my dear friends, Kate. She is doing a great job, and always has fun things to review and giveaway! Currently she has a fantastic giveaway for a Bumbleride double stroller, the Indie Twin. I have always been convinced I would get the double version of my current stroller, but the Indie Twin has given me something to think about. Of course if I win it in her giveaway, there is nothing to think about, I will be happy, happy! So take a look at the links in this post, and enter her giveaway, its a $660 stroller people!

1 comment:

The Shopping Mama said...

Thanks, Monica! And, yes, to get all your entries you have to leave 10 separate comments. Pain in the rear, I know.