5 years ago
Friday, June 19, 2009
Heavy hearts today.........
Our hearts are breaking for our dear friends, Keith and Hillary today. Yesterday afternoon their sweet little baby Zane, who was almost 6 months old, lost her battle with SMA. I know many of you have been following Zane and her parents difficult journey through my blog, and I know they appreciate all of your kind words and thoughts at such a difficult time. Baby Zane and her twin Avery came into this world exactly one year after Graham - same birthday - so of course they are extra special to us. Keith and Hillary have requested that in lieu of flowers donations be made to help future SMA families via http://www.fsma.org. So if this news tugs at your heart the way it does ours, please consider making a donation in Zane's memory. Thank you so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Many prayers . . .
I'm so sorry to hear that. My heart is breaking for them. I can't imagine.
Post a Comment