For Spring Break Graham, my mom and I went to Minneapolis (click on Minneapolis to a link to the photos in my facebook page. Don't worry you don't have to be a facebook user to see them-but why aren't you??)to visit our dear friends, Sarah and Margaret. Sarah is my very best friend from high school, and she is also pregnant with baby #1 (boy!) due July 9th. I was very excited to see her little belly, and feel some baby kicks! We had a nice visit, we visited the famed Mall of America, where Graham was enthralled by the indoor amusement park. We also toted him around while we shopped and ate. He was great throughout the entire trip, sleeping somewhere new, missing naps, on the plane, etc. Speaking of the plane, Graham was very good. He was quite happy reading books, eating "O's" and once he started wiggling a bit too much, watching Baby Signing Times on his new portable DVD player. Which, by the way, was the best purchase ever! The best thing happened while we were deplaning in Columbus. The woman behind us remarked, "oh, I didn't even know there was a baby in front of us." Trip successful!
It was great to see Sarah, she is so cute pregnant! I hope we didn't overwhelm her with crazy toddler play, obsession of buses, squirrels,balls, and blueberries!
If you can't see the photos, leave me a comment so I can alter the format. I hope this works, it eliminates a lot of uploading.
5 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment